Contract to Hire
Solugenix is partnered with one of the global leaders in Insurance Broking and Risk Management. Our client is seeking a Scrum Master that will work in an environment consisting of approximately 300 servers globally, supporting over 55,000 colleagues. This is a contract to hire opportunity based in Phoenix, AZ.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering (any), Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered, or as a Manager Projects or a related position.
- Must have five (5) years of progressively responsible experience with: Measuring velocity and effectiveness of Scrum team; managing software and system level programs including high availability enterprise systems in the financial services industry, systems for real time risk and fraud evaluation, systems for Credit Line Increase and Infrastructure; Managing inter-dependencies among products that are built on cloud infrastructure and designed around services based design and use DevOps practice for system development and deployment; Identifying risks and creating mitigation plans; providing regular management reports; Financial forecasts and resource tracking; Recommending solutions to increase business agility and revenue; Driving platform scrum; driving agile process; Atlassian product suite, including JIRA and Confluence; Administering and customizing Atlassian tools that manage the agile development process; CI/CD processes and tools, including Jenkins, BitBucket, and Maven; designing and reviewing technical documentation including systems flow, sequence diagrams, Data Models, Data Flows and network diagrams; and capacity planning for large, globally distributed technical teams.
- Work as part of the digital team developing capabilities and innovative products that will disrupt business models and shape the global digital landscape.
- As part of the digital team, envision and develop a library of front-end and back-end integrations of best-in-class broker platforms to enhance the digital platform.
- Build and enhance best-in-class customer experiences across channels.
- Assess current business processes and recommend solutions to increase business agility and revenue.
- Develop technology using cloud native architecture patterns in a distributed environment.
- Be a change agent with technology development using cloud native architecture patterns in a distributed environment.
- Drive culture change in technology to become a truly Agile team which is self-organizing.
- Lead the Digital teams as Scrum Master on new or existing product development opportunities.
- Continuously learn about new technologies and help keep the entire group abreast of industry developments and evolving best practices.
Be at the forefront of world-changing technologies that are driving society forward. Solugenix is a professional services firm established in 1969, the longest serving independent consulting firm in the nation distinguished by a history of industry innovation.
When you work with Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. We work in the background helping large enterprises like Johnson & Johnson, Sony Pictures, Edwards Life Sciences, Union Bank and American Express solve some of their most difficult business challenges. We provide unparalleled service delivery for our customers whether it’s increasing customer satisfaction with Support Center solutions, transforming service management with cloud solutions like ServiceNow®, developing complex business applications, or automating processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
At Solugenix, we believe in investing in our people, celebrating successes, supporting each team member, making clients successful and making an impact. Every employee who joins our team matters and becomes a critical component of our team that drives us forward.
Join our professional services team and work alongside the best professionals in the IT and service industry. Join the Solugenix family and discover what it’s like to be a part of a high-performing team, connect with Solugenix today.