This is a remote position. To be considered for employment the candidate(s) must reside within one of the following states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, or Wisconsin.
This is a full time opportunity. Days and hours of work may vary. This role must be flexible to work different shifts as training needs require.
*Proof of Concepts are Required*
Examples of storyboard(s) and training content will be required from candidates for interviews.
This role is responsible for developing strategic training content to develop new training materials, identify opportunities to evolve current training tools and resources, and executes the delivery of any new training material across current and new cross functional teams. This includes ensuring employee effectiveness and identify current and future training needs for existing and future clients. This role is part of the Customer Experience Team reporting directly to Customer Experience Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities can include the following but not limited to:
· Identify, design, storyboard, develop and deliver training content to support business needs for: technical, product, leadership, customer service, as well as identifying any opportunities to enhance employee job skills.
· Analyzes organizational opportunities and gaps to determine, develop, and implement ways to improve leadership effectiveness.
· Publish training plans, including developing & coordinating training schedules with Customer Support Services management.
· Understanding the audience at all levels of employees and management to design and deliver training programs.
· Determines effectiveness of programs delivered, builds measurement and ROI into all programs and initiatives including enhancement schedule.
· New Training Programs: reviews, evaluates, storyboards, and modifies existing proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes. Formulates teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as independent learning, group instruction, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and or workshops.
· Identifies appropriate support documentation to prepare and distribute job aids, visual aids, handouts, instructional guides, and if applicable, audiovisual equipment for in-person presentations or demonstrations.
· On-site training facilitation and coordination of all training materials, physical setup, in addition to coordination of schedule of attendees.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Project Management – experience developing project plans for new or current training materials, including ability to coordinate projects, communication around projects goals, timelines, expectations and deliverables.
• Communication & Professionalism –Articulates clearly and concisely, using proper grammar and professionalism with verbal and written communication. Approaches others in a professional, respectful manner; Responds well under pressure; Takes ownership and responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
• Strategic Thinking – Ability to think strategically about large-scale business needs and how to create learning structures to meet those needs.
• Problem Solving & Results Orientation – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner by seeking to understand the facts, analyzes information skillfully, and develops alternative solutions. Focuses on desired results of own’s work, while balancing expectations of business partners and management.
• Professionalism – Self-driven, ability to manage multiple priorities at once while still fulfilling expectations of project timelines already communicated. Leading by example to peers and leaders, pillar of professionalism. Approaches others with upmost comportment, responds to situations with respect and consideration, while taking ownership and follows through on commitments.
· Identify appropriate correspondence channel and displays professionalism when communicating feedback with supervisors.
· Effectively present information to business partners and teams to resolve issues while creating positive learning environment.
· Ability to present information, answer questions from audience and engage in positive dialogue.
· Concise and engaging training content development with the goal
· Strong communication skills including ability to speak over the phone, present information in small or large groups in person and or remote and facilitate group discussions.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years hardware/software troubleshooting in multi-unit retail
• Strong communication skills verbal and written
• Must have one year experience developing storyboards, course content and training facilitation.
• Must have at least one year experience in facilitation of group problem solving and process
improvements, including professional leadership development experience and training.
• Experience working independently and as part of a team
• High degree of professionalism
• Excellent PC Skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated knowledge of applied behavior science, learning theory and organizational
• Demonstrated involvement with initiatives that increase organizational effectiveness.
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience as a formal trainer and content developer for training concepts