RPA Delivery Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
The RPA Delivery Manager will be responsible for the implementation of projects and delivery of support services for RPA solutions in a hybrid (onshore-offshore) environment.
This entails identifying opportunities for solutions, defining and shaping project approach, analysis, and requirements, driving insights and recommendations, and overseeing design and delivery of ultimate solution. The RPA Delivery Manager will ensure that appropriate support and delivery processes are in place to enable the delivery of high-quality service to end-users that meets business needs while complying with the relevant security and risk criteria.
Solution Identification, Design and Implementation
- You will oversee the design and implementation of RPA solutions using the selected RPA platform. This will involve managing a team of onshore and offshore business analysts, developers and support analysts but will also be required to be “hands-on” to recognize and proactively resolve technical roadblocks and impediments to solution delivery
- Ensure that solutions (Bots) delivered to customers are designed and delivered to specifications with high quality on time and within budgets. Oversee SDLC processes for development and manage status and communication processes within the team and with the customers in an Agile development environment.
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with internal and customer project teams and business SMEs, you will break down and analyze existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA supported solution
- You will ensure that reporting metrics are put in place to measure the performance of RPA solutions
- As RPA Delivery you will be responsible for the ongoing support of the RPA Solutions and the quality of service and performance
- Design and maintain high performing service support functions to ensure that RPA solutions are performed and delivered in line with expected service levels
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Design and manage stakeholder communication processes and framework for project delivery providing timely updates on schedules, roadblocks, risks, and contingencies
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders and customers across multiple business units
- Ability to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions – and to proactively identify sources of service dissatisfaction
- Keep abreast of developments in relevant IT and RPA forums to ensure internal and external stakeholders are aware of what’s happening with our automation strategy and to ensure that we are aligned to overall group strategy
Competencies for your Role
- Technical Solutions Delivery
- Leadership & Change
- Operational Excellence
- Accountability & Decision Making
- Communication & Influencing
- Commercial Growth
- 2-3 years of experience with RPA platforms/technology/tool capabilities such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc., (preferably UiPath) delivery
- Knowledge and experience in process engineering/re-engineering to drive business and operations automation
- Experience in conceptualizing and developing relevant use cases for client engagements: proof-of-concepts (POC), proof-of-value (POV), proof-of-technology (POT), and production deployments
- Experience defining and enforcing standards and guidelines that drive technology best practices in an Agile/Scrum software delivery environment
- 8 to 10 years of managing technical delivery projects (.NET, Java etc.): strong competence in delivering complex software solutions is required
- Leadership experience managing technical delivery teams of 20 to 50 people including development resources offshore
- Strong technical project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver solutions in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
- Experience presenting solutions to senior management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to produce easily understood documentation. The successful candidate must be able to explain technical detail to non-technical colleagues and to interact at senior levels within the organization.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (Mathematical/ Statistical)
- Highly PC literate with familiarity/experience with Jira or equivalent and strong skills in MS Office Suite of solutions (PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Prior experience with designing software solutions, participating in RFPs, SOWs, pre-sales presentations
- Ideal candidate would come from a software design, development and architecture background and have prior hands-on experience on at least one or more of the programming languages (e.g. .Net, Java, VB, C#/C, HTML/CSS, Python, Web Services, mainframe, web applications, SQL, data integration tools, technical automation tools)
- Successful leadership of a large RPA implementation program
- UiPath experience is highly preferred
For our Full Time Employees, we offer full benefits:
- Quality Healthcare Options for you and your family
- Quality of Life Enhancements - Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave, and more
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 401k plan
- Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Merit-based awards and recognition
We believe in taking care of our employees through:
- Professional education and leadership training
- Career growth with mentorship and guidance by Solugenix senior leadership
- Celebrating and rewarding our employees for their successes
- Work life balance. We work hard to ensure success, but we also ensure that our employees have the right balance to live their lives as they desire
- A family culture of open communication and enjoyable teammates
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in IT Consulting and Professional Staffing, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others who look to Solugenix to be their trusted partner in providing professional staffing, non-IT and IT solutions.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with “doing the right thing” for our employees/contractors and “committing to client success”. This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like “2019 Forbes Small Giants”. We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth and development, providing you with a successful career as well as ensuring client success.